Sunday, January 29, 2012






I'm back! And so is MOSSMILK! I'm pretty excited to be able to  open my shop back up. Working 30+ hours at my day job that was 45 minutes away was really killing me.  Now I have all the time in the world to spend with Andrew, Pixel, and Lasagna.


Here are my first two projects since going hiatus. They are both so super comfy and soft. Perfectly thin for summer weather. I can not wait to get more made. I have SO many ideas!



And, everything is starting out at half price, which is $12.00, plus shipping. This is only going to last until I have a full shop. SO hurry!


Also, I'm engaged! Offically. Andrew and I had talked about it forever. Now it's really happening. Our date is June 20th, 2012, which is the summer solstice. So be prepared to see lot's of wedding ideas, plans, and all kinds of d.i.y.'s REAL soon!
xo
brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment