Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cloudy days & Feature

I discovered this shop while searching for dread beads. And I'll have to say, I fell in love with a ton of them immediately! I can not wait to order some for my dreads. Because I'll be the first to tell ya. They need some love! And quick!






Now to blog about my day..


After a few months of intense heat and humidity, the weather was quite pleasant today. I definitely needed a break from almost having heat strokes every time I drive my car. Tho, I guess it is my fault considering I refuse to use the A/C.

There is absolutely no food here and I am starving! So, I think I'm going to get a nice relaxing bath. Put actual not-babysitting-clothes on. And go to Wal-Mart and pick a few items up. I'm going to do some quick math before hand and maybe pick up a bottle of wine for Andrew and I. It will be a good way to celebrate tomorrow, since it's the last day I will have to babysit for awhile. No more 6am mornings for me!

Ugh, before I go.. I think I'm getting sick :<
Not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment