Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good Morning & WELCOME!


I've had a couple of these blogs in the past but I never give it 100%. But now I promise to post here almost every day!

So.. hello and welcome! I hope to make tons of new friends on here and meet awesome crafters on the way. Here is a look into my life:

My bestfriend/boyfriend/roommate & I drinking white wine from jars!



My kitty, Pixel Ann (who we found out is actually a boy, but the name stuck)



Lasagna, my newest kitty, who I found wandering around the college campus.



And, me discovering we did indeed have ketchup, just in packet form!


I own a little etsy shop called MOSSMILK. I add new items weekly, so please be sure to check it out! If you have an etsy shop and would like me to visit, just leave the link!

I must go eat breakfast now, I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment